Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Alisa Kuznetsova is a banking senior associate based in Frankfurt. She focuses on debt financing transactions, including acquisition finance and corporate loan transactions as well as payment transactions. She advises banks, financial sponsors and corporates on various acquisition finance, real estate finance and corporate loan transactions as well as recapitalisations.
Alisa studied law at the University of Leipzig with a focus on banking and capital market law and completed her traineeship at the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt. Before joining us, she worked as a research assistant in banking team of our office in Frankfurt and in another leading international law firm as well as a trainee lawyer in the legal department of two leading German banks. In addition, she was seconded to the legal department of a leading German bank and our London office.
Alisa is fluent in German, English, Russian and has basic knowledge in Ukrainian.
1. "Consideration of § 64 sentence 3 GmbHG for the Limitation Language in the context of a corporate financing?" with Dr. Oliver Sutter, WM 2017, P. 745.
2. "The refund claiming in the event of an unauthorised payment transaction." with Andreas Büchel, CRP 07-08/2018, P. 122.
3. PSD2: German regulator sets deadline for migration to SCA for online card-based payments, NRF Financial services: Regulation tomorrow 1. Nov. 2019 with Michael Born
4. PSD2: German regulator postpones strong costumer authentication requirements for online credit card payments, NRF Financial services: Regulation tomorrow 6. Sept. 2019 with Michael Born
- Member of the "Professional Profile & Qualification" department of Verband Deutscher Treasurer e.V. (pro bono basis)
- Member of German CSR Steering Committee and Frankfurt Charity Committee of Norton Rose Fulbright LLP (pro bono basis)