Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
Rattikorn Buamahakul is a corporate lawyer based in Bangkok.
Rattikorn focuses on corporate and general commercial law, as well as conducting legal due diligence.
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Chulalongkorn University (Second Class Honour).
- Master of Laws degree in Finance and Tax Laws from Chulalongkorn University.
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL - on the financing of a portfolio of solar photovoltaic projects located in various sites in Thailand being developed by Symbior PMR Co., Ltd. and Solar D Symbior Co., Ltd.
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar projects with approximate total capacity of 75 MW developed by Solar Rooftop CE 4 Co., Ltd. and Solar Rooftop CE 5 Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited - on: the legal due diligence exercise in connection with the financing of Loc Ninh 1,2 and 3 solar projects in Binh Phuoc Province, Vietnam, with a total capacity of 550 MW; and on providing THB15bn term loan facility agreement to dtac TriNet Co., Ltd.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Bangkok Branch - on the financing of development of a 92 MW gas-fired power plant to be developed by Nexif Energy Rayong Co., Ltd.
- ING Bank Singapore, as Thai counsel - on its US$75m portfolio financing to Cleantech Solar SEA Pte Ltd to refinance Cleantech Solar Asia's existing financing and provide additional funds to support the development of further solar rooftop projects for C&I customers in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia and Vietnam.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Export-Import Bank of Thailand and Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of development of a 145 MW gas-fired power project to be developed by Bangkok Cogeneration Company Limited.
- Prinx Chengshan Tire (Thailand) Company Limited on the US$90m credit facilities provided by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited and The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Bangkok Bank.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited and TISCO Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing development of phase two of Whizdom 101 Project by Whizdom Landmark Corporation Limited.
- ACH1 Holdings, a fund under management of Aura Group - on providing financing to Tantakitt Company Limited in relation to refurbishment and renovation of The Montien Hotel, Bangkok and development of Jongkolnee Residence Building.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited - on its sale of account receivables to ANZ Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited.
- Lake Merritt Investment Management (HK) Limited - on the structuring of investment and development of templates of investment documents to be used in connection with its investment in hospitality assets in the United Kingdom.
- The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited - on: providing credit facilities of THB26.3bn to Thepharak Wind Co., Ltd., Tropical Wind Co., Ltd., K.R.S. Three Co., Ltd., K.R. One Co., Ltd. and Krissana Wind Power Co., Ltd., each a subsidiary of Wind Energy Holding Company Limited, to finance development of five wind farm projects located in Thailand, with a total capacity of 450 MW; and on the financing of 9.9 MW biomass power plant project developed by Uni Power Tech Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited, The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of THB3.9bn term facility to Kasem Subsiri Co., Ltd. for development of real estate project.
- Sindicatum Lfg Company Pte Limited - on the sale of its shares in Bangkok Greenpower Company Limied, Zenith Green Energy Company Limited and Crane Renewable Energy Company Limited to Group 15 Company Limited.