Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Zoe Lonard is an antitrust and competition lawyer based in Sydney.
Zoe advises clients on a range of competition and consumer issues, including obtaining merger clearance from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), ACCC investigations and litigation, and competition and consumer law compliance, to clients in sectors including life sciences and healthcare, financial institutions, technology, energy and resources.
Prior to joining private practice, Zoe held various roles at the ACCC, including in cartel investigations and prosecutions, competition and consumer law investigations, as well as merger investigations. Zoe also has experience as a Legal Adviser at the Competition & Markets Authority in the United Kingdom.
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology, Sydney (2006)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology, Sydney (2008)
- Graduate Certificate of Legal Practice, University of Technology, Sydney (2008)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales, (2008)
- High Court of Australia, (2020)
- Connective Group Pty Ltd - in obtaining ACCC merger clearance for its merger with Australian Finance Group Ltd (2020)
- Spotless Group - on its competitive sale process, with two bidders seeking merger clearance from the ACCC (2020)
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia Pty Ltd - in seeking merger clearance from the ACCC in relation to its merger with TPG Telecom Limited (2019)
- Energizer Holdings Inc - in obtaining ACCC merger clearance for its acquisition of Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (2018)
- Best Lawyers 'Ones to Watch' Competition Law (2023)
- Doyle's Guide 'Competition & Consumer Protection Law Rising Stars' (2019 - 2021)
Publication | March 08, 2023
Webinar | June 28, 2022
Publication | March 09, 2022