Khalid el Moussaoui
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Khalid el Moussaoui is a corporate and tax associate based in Amsterdam. He primarily focuses on corporate and international tax matters, but he also advises on other matters of corporate and tax law.
Khalid's experience includes international corporate tax planning, such as advising on mergers and acquisitions, tax and aspects of cross-border transactions and investments. He previously gained experience as a paralegal at a law firm, specialising in tax litigation and dispute resolution.
Khalid holds a master's degree in Tax Law from the University of Leiden. He is a member of the Amsterdam Bar Association (NOvA), the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (NOB) and the Dutch Association of Tax Science (Vereniging voor Belastingwetenschap).
- Master of Laws (LLM), Tax Law at Leiden University
- Including civil effect
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Tax Law at Leiden University
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Dutch Law at leiden University
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands 2019
- Amsterdam Bar Association (NOvA)
- Dutch Association for Tax Advisers (NOB)
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Science (VvB)