Oskar Arben Sula
Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Oskar Arben SulavCard
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Oskar Sula is a banking and finance lawyer based in Warsaw.
His practice is focused on acquisition finance, project finance, M&A and capital markets transactions.
Oskar joined the firm in October 2019, prior to which he was an intern at a leading international financial institution, and at the Warsaw office of a leading international law firm. He has been involved in acquisition finance and M&A transactions, bond issues and in the preparation of an initial public offering on a Polish regulated market.
Oskar is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw and the Warsaw School of Economics. He also completed a one-year course in American law organized by the Emory University School of Law, Georgia State College of Law and the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw. He is currently a trainee legal adviser at the Warsaw Bar Association.
- Warsaw Bar Association – trainee legal adviser (since 2020)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Law (2014 - 2019)
- Warsaw School of Economics, Finance and Accounting, focused on: Corporate Finance, International Financial Markets, Investment Banking and Capital Markets (2016 - 2019)
- Emory University School of Law, Georgia State College of Law and Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw – American law course (Center for American Law Studies) (2017 - 2018)
- Trainee legal adviser 2020