Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Louise is a corporate and commercial lawyer based in Brisbane.
Louise has experience in advising small and large corporates and not-for profit entities in local and cross-jurisdictional mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and commercial law across a range of industries.
Louise has experience in in-house legal and in-house governance advising senior management, directors and company secretaries.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland (Dean's commendations for high achievement)
- Diploma of Corporate Governance, The Governance Institute of Australia (FGIA)
- Supreme Court of Queensland 2008
- Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia
- Regular presenter at the Governance Institute of Australia