Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Rebecca Lander is a corporate lawyer based in London. She focuses on cross-border and domestic corporate transactions, including M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and general corporate and commercial agreements.
Rebecca trained with the firm and qualified as a solicitor in September 2020.
- B.A. (Hons) - University of Oxford
- GDL and Accelerated LPC - BPP University
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales 2020
- Vodafone Group Plc - on the €250m disposal of Vodafone Malta Ltd to Monaco Telecom SAM.
- Mubadala Investment Company PJSC - on the sale of its stake in Hyperoptic to global investment firm KKR.
- Orange - on the acquisition of a controlling stake in Telekom Romania with a total enterprise value of €497m.