Related services and key industries
Dan Harman is a corporate lawyer based in London.
He focuses on cross-border and domestic M&A as well as general corporate and commercial transactions in the technology and life sciences sectors. Dan also advised on joint ventures, combinations and corporate restructurings in the APAC region while seconded to our Singapore office.
MChem, University of Sheffield
GDL and Accelerated LPC, BPP University
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2020
- Aquiline and Lloyd's of London insurer ERS - on a $350m fundraise to enable ERS to expand its strategy to underwrite specialty (re)insurance business.
- A global insurer - on the strategic disposal of a telematics and connected car business.
- A sovereign wealth fund - on its investment into a UK fibre network provider.
- A the majority shareholder - on the transfer of a controlling interest in Rafa Laboratories Ltd, an Israeli pharmaceutical company, for $200m.
- Bain Capital Credit LP - on its purchase of Liverpool Victoria Financial Services Limited for £530m.
- On the combination of Singapore Life with Aviva's Singapore business – a $2.4bn deal, thought to be the largest insurance deal ever completed in Singapore.
- A consortium of international banks - supporting on the commercial issues arising from the development of the Trade Information Network, an electronic platform used to transmit and receive verified purchase orders and invoices between suppliers and the purchaser's banks.
- The Web 3.0 Technologies Foundation - on its Initial Coin Offering to fund the Polkadot protocol.
- A global pharmaceutical company - on the restructuring of its supply chain to the Middle East.
- A Singaporean chemical engineering and manufacturing firm - on its commercial sales terms and conditions.
- A global agrifoods business on a joint venture in Vietnam exploring the manufacture and sale of freeze-dried coffee.