Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Andrea Vaitzner's practice focuses on cross-border business immigration and professional mobility. She provides advice on US and Canadian immigration issues to small and medium-sized companies as well as international corporations in various industries, including multimedia, entertainment, manufacturing, amongst others.
Ms. Vaitzner also represents individuals who wish to move permanently to the US or Canada, as well as those who have a criminal record or immigration violation and need a waiver to enter the US or Canada.
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 1997
- B.Comm., Concordia University, 1993
- Quebec 2011
- New York 1998
- International Business Medal, Concordia University, 1997
- Peter Glasheen Memorial Scholarship, 1994
- Canadian Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association