Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Jason is a construction and engineering lawyer based in Sydney.
Jason specialises in construction litigation and other forms of dispute resolution for his clients.
Jason regularly advises large-scale developers and contractors on various construction-related issues such as cladding compliance, security of payment issues and claims brought under the Home Building Act 1989 (NSW). He is also involved in project delivery aspects in residential, commercial and renewable energy projects, including claims for variations, extensions of time, delay and prolongation costs (amongst other things).
- Juris Doctor at the University of Sydney (2015)
- Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Sydney (2012)
- High Court of Australia 2020
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2016
Jason's particular experience involves advising and acting for:
- a leading international contractor in a large-scale construction dispute being heard in the National Court of Justice in Papua New Guinea;
- a large developer in an expert determination in relation to the construction of a large-scale Solar Farm in Queensland;
- a premier global construction company in relation to a defects dispute in the Supreme Court of New South Wales;
- the owner of a large-scale residential development in Sydney in relation to a defects dispute being heard in the Supreme Court of New South Wales;
- a number of contractors, defending several owners corporations claims in the Supreme Court of New South Wales; and
- owners and developers in relation to various matters pertaining to cladding in New South Wales.
Society of Construction Law Australia
Construction working hours re-extended as COVID-19 measure: Weekend working hours revert to pandemic settings
Publication | June 18, 2021
Publication | May 21, 2021
Publication | May 05, 2021
Publication | March 30, 2021