Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Amanda Caldwell is an IP lawyer based in Sydney, focusing on trade marks.
Her experience covers all aspects of trade mark matters, from pre-filing steps including brand clearance, trade mark filing and prosecution, through to oppositions, preparation of evidence, handling settlement negotiations and appearing at hearings before the Trade Marks Office. She also has experience in dealing with all aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of trade marks.
Amanda also assists in global brand portfolio management, including new brand clearances (locally and globally), trade mark filing strategies, advising on infringement issues and trade mark oppositions, and advising on strategies to manage worldwide trade mark portfolios.
Amanda previously worked for a specialist trade mark attorney firm for more than 15 years. She has experience assisting IP clients across a broad range of industries, including banking and finance, fashion and accessories, beauty and health, entertainment, building and hardware, and food and beverages.
In addition to being an admitted solicitor, Amanda is a registered Trade Marks Attorney and has a Master in Industrial Property from the University of Technology, Sydney.
- Master of Industrial Property, University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Wollongong
- Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales 1999
- Registered Trade Marks Attorney in Australia 2007
- Member of the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand