Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Related services and key industries
- Litigation and disputes
- Regulation and investigations
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Employment and labor
- Employee benefits and executive compensation
Mustafa is a bilingual English-Arabic lawyer based in our Dubai office. He is admitted to the New York State Bar.
Mustafa assists individual and corporate clients with an array of disputes and corporate, commercial, regulatory, and employment issues. He also advises on and conducts corporate internal investigations, and has extensive knowledge of the practicalities of dealing with regulators and governmental authorities.
- LLB Bachelor of Laws - Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Legal Practice Course - Nottingham Law School, UK
- Attorney at Law, admitted in New York 2018
- Multinationals on UAE corporate regulations, including registering and de-registering subsidiaries and branch offices in the UAE free zones and onshore
- A high-net worth individual in dispute against a US contractor in Iraq
- A Saudi Arabian quasi-governmental entity on a joint venture in Saudi Arabia
- A US chemicals manufacturer on its operations in the UAE
- A UAE PJSC on regulatory matters, including UAE Securities and Commodities rules and regulations
- A US energy company on various UAE regulatory matters, including Emirates Standardization and Metrology Authority laws and regulations
- On corporate internal investigations in the financial institutions, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and aviation industries
- On various pre-acquisition compliance due diligence exercises for buyer clients in the healthcare sphere
- Sellers and buyers in cross-border sales of pharmaceutical distribution companies
- Numerous large multinational clients, providing compliance advice and training, including several companies in healthcare, oil and gas, logistics, banking, and telecommunications
- On and Conducting a #MeToo internal investigation in the banking sector
- On drafting the regulatory framework for a UAE freezone authority
- A global medical devices manufacturer on establishing a Middle East presence.
- On and drafting the company and employment regulations of a UAE freezone author
- Multinationals on various aspects of UAE and DIFC employment laws and regulations.
Member of the New York State Bar Association
Publication | September 22, 2020
Update | May 04, 2020
Update | March 31, 2020