Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Related services and key industries
Mustafa is a compliance and investigations lawyer based in our Dubai office.
Mustafa advises individual and corporate clients on a wide range of regulatory, compliance, labour and employment issues. He advises on and conducts corporate internal investigations, and has extensive knowledge regarding the practicalities of dealing with regulators and governmental authorities.
- LLB Bachelor of Laws - Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Legal Practice Course - Nottingham Law School, UK
- Attorney at Law, admitted in New York 2018
- Providing compliance advice and training for numerous large multinational clients, including several companies in healthcare, oil and gas, logistics, banking, and telecommunications.
- Conducting corporate internal investigations in the pharmaceuticals, healthcare, life sciences, and aviation industries.
- Conducted various pre-acquisition compliance due diligence exercises for buyer clients in the healthcare sphere.
- Acted for sellers and buyers in cross-border sales of pharmaceutical distribution companies.
- Drafted the regulatory framework for a UAE freezone authority.
- Advised a global medical devices manufacturer with establishing Middle East presence.
- Drafted the company and employment regulations of a UAE freezone authority.
- Advising multinationals on various aspects of UAE and DIFC employment laws and regulations.