Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Related services and key industries
Stephanie is a corporate lawyer based in Hong Kong.
She has experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, regulatory compliance and general corporate advisory matters.
Stephanie is trilingual in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
LLB, London School of Economics and Political Science
- qualified in Hong Kong 2022
- Advising HSBC on its acquisition of an asset management and investment advisory business in the energy sector.
- Advising the purchaser on its acquisition of interest in a New York leading luxury confectionery group.
- Advising the sellers of 121 Group, an events company focused on the mining sector, on its sale to Hyve Group.
- Advising Beijing Capital Land on its privatization and voluntary delisting on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange by way of merger by its controlling shareholder, Capital Group, a leading real estate developer in China.
- Advising Hifood Group Holdings Co., Limited on its mandatory general offer by Perfect Gain Group Limited.
- Advising the joint sponsors on the HK$5.4 billion listing of Poly Property Development Co, a leading property management service provider in China, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advising BOCI Asia Limited as the sole sponsor on the listing of EuroEyes International Eye Clinic Limited, a large Germany eye surgery group, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advising Hang Seng Bank and other listed issuers on Hong Kong Listing Rules, Takeovers Code and company law matters.
- Maintaining annually a Hong Kong regulatory compliance management database for one of the largest banks in Canada.
- Advising a battery manufacturing conglomerate on corporate restructuring and shareholder arrangements.
- Advising Vistra, The Executive Centre, Interplex, Serai (HSBC) and Education First in relation to the structuring, implementation and administration of their respective management equity plans.
- Advising insurance companies on licensing requirements and ESG laws and regulations in Hong Kong.
- Mandarin Chinese