Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Sera Erikozu is a banking and insolvency lawyer based in Sydney.
Sera has substantial experience in litigation and transactional and advisory matters. She has conducted litigated matters from end to end in a wide range of matters for many clients. Sera's commercial experience is also something to be noted in providing legal advice on transactional work including acquisitions, divestments and corporate structuring, negotiating commercial agreements, including leases, service agreements and confidentiality agreements, aiding in the development of processes and controls for managing legal risk to be in line with applicable law, best practice and the client's corporate philosophy, reviewing and advising on franchise agreements, shareholders agreements and various other contract advice for multinational companies, as well as assisting in the restructure of the board of a public company and subsequent sale of the company.
Keys areas of focus for Sera are banking, dispute resolution and litigation, financial restructuring and insolvency.
- Bachelor of Laws, Bond University (2015)
- Master of Laws (Corporate and Commercial Practice), Bond University (2016)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, NSW College of Law, (2016)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2016
- Corporate insolvency litigation before the Supreme Court and Federal Court acting for insolvency practioners and financial institutions.
- Personal insolvency claims acting on behalf of creditors and trustees in bankruptcy in various disputes.
- Experienced in contentious and non-contentious matters related to corporate insolvency and restructuring, cross-border insolvency, recovery and asset protection.
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)