Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Katrina Monagle is a commercial lawyer in the Government team based in Canberra. Katrina has acted for private sector and government clients on large commercial transactions with a focus on major capability acquisition and sustainment projects.
Katrina works with her clients from project inception including structuring and drafting request documentation, conducting evaluation processes through to negotiating and enforcing contracts.
Katrina also has extensive experience advising government and private sector landlords, tenants, lenders and developers on property law in all Australian jurisdictions, including in areas of stream leasing, large scale acquisitions and disposal transaction, property development, infrastructure and due diligence.
Katrina adopts a pragmatic approach to legal advice with an emphasis on providing commercial outcomes for clients.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Masters of Laws (With Merit)
- ACT Supreme Court 2014
- High Court of Australia 2016
- Lawyers Weekly, 30 Under 30 Finalist, (2019)
- Katrina is a tutor for Contract Law at the University of Canberra.