Melbourne General Counsel
Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Leith Hunnniford is our Melbourne General Counsel. Leith has extensive experience in all aspects of risk and compliance, supplier contracts, legal profession regulatory requirements, property and investment law, corporate structuring, financing, audit and dispute resolution.
Leith works closely with all areas of the firm, both nationally and with our overseas verein members, assisting to manage our risk and compliance, co-ordinate client agreed terms, board and committee communications and insurances.
- Batchelor of Arts and Laws, University of Tasmania (1996)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Tasmania (1997)
- Diploma of Financial Services, Kaplan Education Pty Ltd (2006)
- Supreme Court of Tasmania 1998
- Supreme Court of Victoria 1999
- Law Institute of Victoria, Women in Super, Compliance & Risk Executive Women