Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Vienna Ho is a corporate lawyer based in Hong Kong.
Vienna has been involved in a wide range of corporate finance matters, with particular focus on capital markets transactions and mergers and acquisitions. She also advises listed companies on various legal and regulatory matters.
- Bachelor of Arts degree from The University of Hong Kong
- Juris Doctor degree from the City University of Hong Kong
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from the City University of Hong Kong
- Solicitor, qualified in Hong Kong
Prior to joining us, Vienna worked in a leading U.S. firm in Hong Kong.
Her significant experience included:
- representing Microware Group Limited, a Hong Kong based IT infrastructure solutions provider, in connection with its initial public offering on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
- advising the sole sponsor in connection with the initial public offering of Wine's Link International Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong wine product retailer and wholesaler, listed on the GEM Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
- Mandarin Chinese