Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Related services and key industries
Chryso Campbell-Platt is a shipping finance lawyer based in Singapore. She previously worked in our London shipping team for over five years and also spent time in our Hong Kong office. During her time in London she completed a secondment with DVB Bank.
Chryso has a broad range of experience acting for international banks, other financial institutions and shipping companies on financing transactions, commercial contracts, problem loans and mortgage enforcement matters.
- Law Degree (LLB) - King's College, London
- Legal Practice Course - Nottingham Law School.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Various UK and European banks including The Royal Bank of Scotland, BNP Paribas, Bank of Scotland and Lloyds Banking Group - advising on a series of problem shipping loan cases.
- US investment bank - on its first shipping deal - a joint venture with one of world's largest shipping companies.
- Co-operation committee of 14 international banks - restructuring of major shipping company with a finance shortfall of more than US$1bn, involving renegotiation of key business contracts and restructuring existing facilities of some $2.5 billion, $850 million of new money and over sixty ships.
- Italian logistics company - advising on multi-jurisdictional transhipment deal for coal mining project in Africa.
- Law Society, England & Wales