Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Antitrust and competition
- Cartels and antitrust investigations
- Regulation and investigations
- Litigation and disputes
- Merger control
Joshua Battat is an antitrust, competition and regulatory lawyer based in London. He advises clients on a range of competition law issues, including competition litigation (both standalone and follow-on actions), contentious regulation, merger control and cartel investigations.
He has worked on competition damages actions before the English courts and has supported clients appealing to the Competition and Markets Authority against price control decisions imposed by national regulators.
Joshua trained with the firm and qualified into our antitrust, competition and regulatory team in February 2021.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP University Law School (2019)
- Law LLB, University of Leeds (2017)
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales 2021
Joshua is a member of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Young Competition Network. He is also a member of the firm's growing sports law practice.