Related services and key industries
Adam is a corporate lawyer based in London.
He advises on a broad range of corporate law matters, including both public and private M&A, corporate restructurings and general corporate advisory matters.
Adam trained with the firm and has recently spent six months on secondment to the Hong Kong office.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- LLB Law, University of Exeter
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Advised Bombardier Inc. on its sector-changing US$6bn sale of Bombardier Transportation to Alstom.
- Advised DVB Bank SE on the €5.6bn sale of its aviation finance, investment and asset management business to MUFG.
- Advised Royal Bank of Canada on its £1.6bn recommended cash offer for Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC.
- Advised Purplebricks Group plc on the sale of its business and assets to Strike Limited.
- Advised Schroders Greencoat LLP on its £45m acquisition of two solar farms, totalling 70MW, from Lightsource bp.
- Advised J.P. Morgan on Young & Co. Brewery's £162m recommended cash offer for The City Pub Group.
- Advised Jefferies and BMO Capital Markets as joint financial advisers to Alpha Auto Group Holdings LP on the £500m recommended cash offer for Lookers plc.
- Advised Houlihan Lokey UK Limited as financial adviser to Sun European Partners LLC on the £271.7m recommended cash offer for K3 Capital Group plc.
- Advised Altus Strategies PLC on its recommended share-for-share merger with Elemental Royalties Corp.
- Advised CloudCall Group PLC on its £40m recommended acquisition by Xplorer Capital Growth I, LLC, a company owned by funds managed and advised by Xplorer Capital Management LLC.