Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Olivia Pasternak is a corporate lawyer based in Sydney focusing on mergers and acquisitions.
Olivia assists clients with acquisitions and divestments, corporate restructures, corporate governance and advisory and general commercial and corporate matters. She is known for providing effective, clear and commercial advice.
Olivia routinely works on high-profile domestic and cross-border mandates. She works across a range of sectors but has a particular interest in the technology sector.
- Bachelor of Law, University of Notre Dame Australia
- Supreme Court of NSW
Experience prior to joining Norton Rose Fulbright:
- Simplus in respect of its acquisition of leading digital transformation and advisory business, Sqware Peg
- Australian construction machinery hire business on its sale to a Warren Buffet company
- Acting for a global market-leader in respect of its acquisition of an Australian market-leading Employee Assistance Provider
- Australian healthcare company on its sale to a US conglomerate
- Acting on the $25 million acquisition of a residential site in the prestigious suburb of Point Piper for a high net-worth individual