Vany Jean Attarian
Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Vany Jean AttarianvCard
Related services and key industries
Vany is a banking and project finance lawyer based in Dubai.
Vany has worked across a variety of cross-border renewable energy transactions in the Middle East and has advised consortiums of lenders on structuring and financing a range of projects.
Prior to joining the team in Dubai, Vany was based in our Sydney office where she gained extensive experience working across the construction, insolvency and banking teams in both transactional and disputes work.
- EBRD - advised connection with the financing of two solar PV projects developed under the Jordanian wheeling scheme.
- Xenel 50MW Wind Farm, Jordan – advised IFC and IDB on all aspects of their financing of a 50MW wind farm project to be developed by Xenel International and Amea Power.
- Kospo 50MW Wind Farm, Jordan – advised DFI and commercial lenders on their financing of a 50MW wind farm project to be developed by Korean developer KOSPO.
- Rabigh 3 IWP Refinance Project – represented the lenders to a bidding consortium on the Rabigh 3 IWP project comprising the construction and operation of a 600,000m3/day seawater desalination plant near Makkah in Saudi Arabia, the largest IWP project in Saudi Arabia.
- Taweelah RO Plant – advised the lenders to a bidding consortium on the Taweelah project - a greenfield reverse osmosis seawater desalination plant with a net potable water capacity of two hundred (200) MIGD to be located at Taweelah, Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Umm Al Quwain Desalination IWP Project – advised as lenders' counsel on ACWA Power's bid for the design, financing, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance, on a build, own, operate (BOO) basis for a 25 year term, of a greenfield sea water reverse osmosis treatment facility at Umm al Quwain, UAE, capable of providing 205,000 m3 per day of production capacity.
- Jeddah ISTP - advised the lenders to a bidding consortium on the Jeddah ISTP project comprising the construction and operation of a 300,000 m3/day sewage treatment plant in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Global financial institution - acted on the refinancing of a £59,000,000 murabaha facility for the acquisition and development of property in London.