Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Construction and engineering
- Litigation and disputes
- Professional negligence
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
Key industry sectors
Gabrielle Trahan focuses her practice on disputes involving construction projects and professional liability matters. Gabrielle has experience advising a variety of stakeholders involved in construction disputes, including owners, contractors, design professional and insurers. She also advises insurers on coverage issues. Gabrielle strives to achieve cost- and time-effective solutions for her clients, notably by way of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
During law school, Gabrielle clerked at the Superior Court of Québec and served as executive editor at the McGill Law Journal. Further, her bilingualism positions her to assist on matters with a national scope.
B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2016
B.A. (Hons.), McGill University, 2012
- British Columbia 2017
- "Annual Review of Law and Practice," construction law chapter, Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia, 2019.
- Vancouver Bar Association
- Women's Infrastructure Network (BC chapter)