Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Clara Morissette focuses on civil and commercial litigation, in which she advises, drafts proceedings and represents clients before the courts.
While studying law, Clara clerked for Justice Dominique Bélanger of the Court of Appeal of Québec. She also participated in a moot court, where her team won for best appellant's factum and second best tandem of litigators.
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2019
- B. Sc. (Politics), Université Laval, 2015
- Quebec 2020
- Dean's list, faculty of law, 2019
- Coupe de la Doyenne moot court competition – Second best tandem of litigators, 2019
- Coupe de la Doyenne moot court competition – Best appellant's factum, 2019
- Les Éditions Yvon Blais award, 2019
- Norton Rose Fulbright Canada scholarship, 2017
- Davies, Ward, Philips & Vineberg scholarship, 2017