Related services and key industries
Yuri Auffinger is a litigation and employment lawyer based in Luxembourg.
He has over 16 years of experience of advising national and international clients on all aspects of employment law, as well as civil and commercial matters, including litigation.
Yuri has extensive experience of collective labor matters, such as company transfers; collective dismissals; collective agreements; pension and benefits; remunerations; policies; and individual dismissals. For civil and commercial matters, his experience covers contract drafting and reviews; garnishment procedures; shareholder conflicts; and insurance claims.
Yuri is a regular speaker at conferences on labor law and author of articles for Legitech, Lexgo or PaperJam. He is the editor in chief and author of the Revue Pratique du Droit Social (RPDS) and was the editor of Assurnews.
Yuri speaks fluent German, French and English and has good command of Luxembourgish.
- CCDL Law, University of Luxembourg, 2005
- Degree in law, Université Catholique de Louvain, 2003
- Avocat à la Cour Luxembourg 2005
- What you need to know about Luxembourg employment law, Lexology, 10/2018
- Les politiques de rémunération en droit du travail luxembourgeois, Promoculture-Larcier, 09/2018
- Luxembourg Employment News, Lexology, 05/2018
- Revue Pratique du Droit Social (RPDS)
- ELSA –Employment Law Specialist Association
- ABBL – Member of the social and remuneration committee