Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Janneke Varenkamp is a dispute resolution and litigation lawyer (advocaat) based in Amsterdam. She handles a variety of national and international corporate and commercial disputes.
Prior to joining the dispute resolution and litigation team, Janneke worked in the Amsterdam corporate team. As a corporate lawyer, she focused on a variety of international corporate issues, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, international and domestic corporate transactions, and general corporate law and contracts. She coordinated multiple cross-border transactions.
Janneke holds a Bachelor degree of Dutch law from Utrecht University and a Master degree in corporate and labor law from the University of Amsterdam (cum laude). She also holds a Master of Science in Management from Lund University (cum laude).
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) in Dutch law from Utrecht University
Master of Laws (LL.M.) in corporate and labor law from the University of Amsterdam
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in management from Lund University (Sweden)
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands
- Rechtsgebiedenregister van de Nederlandse orde van advocaten: Algemene praktijk
- Listed in the register of legal practice areas of the Dutch Bar Association: Algemene praktijk
- Dutch Bar Association (Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten)
- Amsterdam Bar Association (Amsterdamse Orde van Advocaten)