Senior Associate (Admitted in South Africa, but not in Australia)
Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Oliver Kabongo is a corporate and commercial lawyer based in Sydney, he recently relocated from South Africa.
Oliver focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions transactions. Oliver also advises on joint ventures, shareholder arrangements, corporate restructures and general corporate matters.
Oliver previously worked for a leading African law firm based in South Africa and also at another top-tier Australian law firm.
Oliver is qualified to practice in South Africa.
- Bachelor of Marketing, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa (2010)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa (2012)
- Attorney qualified in the Republic of South Africa 2015
- Connective Group, Australia's leading mortgage aggregator, on its merger of its business with ASX-listed financial solutions company Australian Finance Group Limited.
- Star Combo Pharma Limited (ASX: S66) on its acquisition of the retail operations of Koala Mall and e-commerce platform, Austoyou Pty Ltd.*
- Gradconnection Pty Limited on its sae of its online jobs classified platform which operates in Australia, Hing Kong, Singapore, South Africa and United Kingdom to SEEK Limited (ASX: SEK).*
- Amundi S.A (EPA: AMUN) on is acquisition of the Pioneer group companies from UniCredit S.p.A and Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A creating the 8th largest asset manager globally.
- Emesent Pty Ltd, a drone autonomy spin-out from CSIRO's Robotics and Autonomous Systems Group, on its seed funding of $3.5 Million in venture capital.*