Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Frank Brown is a construction and engineering disputes lawyer based in Sydney.
Frank specialises in project delivery disputes, contractual claims and dispute resolution.
Frank works on security of payment adjudications, expert determinations, and other contractual and non-contractual dispute resolution procedures. Frank also has experience in strata and negligence disputes in New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Auckland 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Auckland 2011
- Supreme Court of NSW 2019
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand 2017
- Acciona Infrastructure Australia – in relation to the delivery of the Sydney Light Rail project
- A major renewables developer – in an expert determination in connection with the construction of a major hybrid solar - wind farm
- Unit owners in strata dispute involving interpretation of relevant legislation which governed responsibility for building defects (Court of Appeal of New Zealand)
- Territorial authority in 20 million dollar negligence claim in relation to major defective apartment complex (High Court of New Zealand)
- Law Society of New South Wales