Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Related services and key industries
Parry Tan is a dispute resolution lawyer based in Singapore.
Parry focuses on advising and representing clients in cross-border disputes and international arbitration.
He is admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor in Singapore.
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Bristol
Master of Laws (LLM), Queen Mary University of London
- Advocate & Solicitor (Supreme Court of Singapore, practising under section 36E of the Legal Profession Act) 2021
- A global brewery group in multiple Singapore-seated SIAC arbitrations. The disputes relate to alleged breaches of a Singapore law-governed shareholders' agreement between the parties. Claims amount to over US$1bn.
- A leading Southeast Asian independent power producer against the Bangladesh Government - in a high-value ICC arbitration seated in London, as well as a separate ICSID arbitration relating to a power plant in Haripur, Bangladesh. The case involves complex legal and factual points relating to the pricing mechanisms in the long-term contract.
- An international bank in relation to a potential dispute and possible SIAC arbitration seated in Singapore against a loyalty software provider arising out of a Singapore law governed master services agreement for the provision of loyalty software across Asia and the Middle East.
- The Asian sponsor in a 376MW offshore wind project in Taiwan under the Singapore law governed project documents, Taiwanese law and Hong Kong law governed JV documents and English law governed financing documents as to their rights as shareholders in the projectco.
- Mandarin Chinese