Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Matthew Cornish is a construction and engineering lawyer in our Perth office. Matthew practises in all areas of law relating to construction and engineering projects.
Matthew has acted on behalf of owners, contractors and consultants in construction disputes before various courts and tribunals.
He has experience in all forms of dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration, mediation and adjudication under security of payment legislation.
He also has experience providing life-cycle advice to clients including in respect of contract drafting and negotiation, project delivery including the preparation of contractual claims and notices through to dispute resolution management and management of claims and proceedings and enforcement.
- College of Law, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (2015)
- Murdoch University, Bachelor of Laws (with Distinction) and Bachelor of Commerce (Management) (2015)
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2015
- High Court of Australia 2015
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Society of Construction Law Australia