Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Megda Belkacemi practises employment and labour law. Her areas of focus include issues related to hiring, termination, labour standards, industrial accidents and occupational diseases, occupational health and safety, human rights and freedoms, as well as the interpretation and application of collective agreements. She represents clients before administrative tribunals with jurisdiction in employment matters, and before the civil courts. As part of her practice, she has also acquired experience in the areas of access to information and privacy.
Megda areas of expertise cover, in particular, municipal labour relations with respect to civil servants or employees who are not employees within the meaning of the Labour Code and of unionized employees. Prior to joining our Quebec City office, she practised labour and employment law in a municipal legal department.
- LL.B., Laval University, 2012
- Quebec 2014
- "La gestion des RH à l'ère de la COVID-19," Norton Rose Fulbright Canada, April 7, 2020.
- "Dans la peau d'un gestionnaire RH," Norton Rose Fulbright Canada, March 11, 2020.
"Le casse-tête de l'absentéisme au travail," Norton Rose Fulbright Canada, November 21, 2019
- Junior Bar Association of Québec
- Canadian Bar Association
- Préparation à l'Emploi (A.P.E.) Inc. workshop
- Director (since September 2020)
Webinar | May 12, 2021
Publication | January 11, 2021
Publication | January 7, 2021
Publication | March 18, 2020 - 9 PM ET