Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Real estate finance
- Acquisition finance and corporate lending
- Debt financing
- Financial services and regulation
Przemysław Piasecki is a banking and finance and capital markets lawyer based in Warsaw.
He was recently seconded to the London office in the capital markets team, in addition to the corporate finance team at Deutsche Bank AG in London, and the corporate and investment banking team at BNP Paribas in Paris.
Przemysław advises international and domestic financial institutions and major multinational and domestic corporations on a variety of financial transactions, including secured and unsecured lending and borrowing, real estate finance, project finance, acquisition finance and debt instruments (including Eurobond programs, euro-commercial paper, certificates of deposit and high-yield structures), as well as banking and finance regulatory matters.
He joined the firm in 2019, prior to which he worked in the Warsaw office of a magic circle firm.
- Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Faculty of Law and Administration, Law – 2016
- Warsaw School of Economics, Finance and Accounting (specialisations: banking, corporate finance, investment banking) – 2021
- Adwokat (qualified in Poland) 2021
- A Singapore-based bank and financial institutions - on establishing a US$5trn euro-commercial paper program
- A Canadian bank and financial institutions - on a US$35trn certificate of deposit program
- Barclays and Credit Suisse - on a 144A/Reg S senior secured high-yield bond offering for a first-time issuer, which will also enter into a revolving credit facility and an intercreditor agreement at closing; the security package will include security/guarantees from a variety of jurisdictions across Europe, including Poland
- Citibank N.A. - on refinancing of senior secured notes due 2020, issued by Ardagh group
- Citigroup Global Markets Limited - on financing the proposed combination of the Ardagh food and specialty can business with the business of Exal. The new JV was financed through a series of senior secured and senior notes offerings, with its ongoing revolving capital needs met through an asset based facility.
- The Goldman Sachs Group Inc - on bond financing for Lone Star's acquisition of Xella International SA
- J.P. Morgan - on a US$1.9bn liquidity financing for Adient, a global supplier of automotive seating, a transaction comprising the issue of senior secured notes, term loan and an asset-based revolving facility
- PAI Partners and Baring Private Equity Asia - with financing for the clients' acquisition of World Freight International as arranged by Deutsche Bank. The financing involved various forms of debt (senior facilities, revolving facilities, secured and unsecured notes). Acting as legal counsel to the borrower side was particularly challenging due to a large corporate structure of the acquired World Freight Company International, in which multiple guarantors and security providers had to accede to the finance documents in a timely manner. We were also involved in advising on financial assistance issues in connection with the acquisition.
- Oriflame Holding AG - on financing the acquisition and delisting of Oriflame Holding AG shares from the Nasdaq Stockholm Stock Exchange. The transaction involved providing financing in the form of bonds and loan facilities, guaranteed by Orfilame entities all over the world, including Polish entities. The deal involved a complex financing in various forms (including bonds and loan facilities). The structure was complex given the number of entities both on the creditors and debtors side and jurisdictions in questions (more than ten).
- Przemyslaw is an advocate and a member of the Warsaw Bar Association.
Polski Fundusz Rozwoju advised on PLN 128m financing construction of PV farms sponsored by Projekt Solartechnik
August 03, 2023
July 24, 2023
February 16, 2023