Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Thomas Lysaght is an associate in the capital markets team in our London office.
His experience covers a range of capital markets transactions. He focuses on cross-border public and private securitisation transactions, together with providing structured finance and derivatives-based advice.
Thomas' transactional experience includes: insured receivables financings; auto-loan receivables securitisations; credit card receivables securitisations; guarantee facilities; collateralised loan obligation transactions; high-yield bond issuances; and non-performing loan securitisations.
Thomas has acted for clients operating primarily in the financial services sector.
- insurance provider AIG Europe SA on refinancing a trade receivables securitisation structure
- Citigroup Global Markets Ltd, BMO Capital Markets Corp and Cooperatieve Rabobank UA as underwriters on Trivium Packaging Finance BV's issue on October 31, 2019 of €980m floating and US$1.75bn fixed rate notes, in line with Ardagh Group's merger of its Food and Speciality Metal Packaging business with the business of Exal Corporation to form Trivium Packaging
- ServerFarm Holding UK Ltd as borrower on its hedging arrangements with NIBC Bank N.V., acting as drafting counsel for the suite of necessary swap documents
- J.P. Morgan AG as hedge counterparty on Ares European CLO XIII B.V.'s issue of €410m floating and fixed rate notes, due 2032, on January 21, 2020 which were admitted to trading on Euronext Dublin's Global Exchange Market
- Barclays Bank plc as originator on a guarantee facility provided by the British Business Bank and associated with the Enable Guarantee Scheme to incentivise lending to small and medium-sized enterprises in the UK.
Update | April 03, 2020
Publication | March 26, 2020