Related services and key industries
Florent Trouiller is a tax lawyer based in Luxembourg and is head of our Luxembourg tax practice.
Florent is skilled in national and international tax law, with a particular focus on cross-border transactions. He has extensive experience of advising on private equity and real estate investments, as well as the structuring of regulated and unregulated investment funds. He has also significant experience, both in Luxembourg and abroad, assisting clients with all tax aspects of banking, capital market and securitization transactions.
Florent has recently assisted several Luxembourg-based real estate asset managers with the tax structuring of their pan-European acquisitions.
He has also recently advised several UK managers on the tax structuring of Luxembourg-based debt funds and the downstream investment structure in coordination with the target jurisdictions, as well as the investor jurisdictions.
- 2006 EMLYON Business School, Master, Master of Science in Management
- 2005 Copenhagen Business School, Erasmus Programme
- 2003 University of Montpellier I, Certificate, Corporate Law
- 2003 University of Lyon, DESS, Business Law & Taxation
- 2002 University of Lyon, Maîtrise, Private Law
- Avocat à la Cour, Barreau de Luxembourg 2008
- Avocat, Barreau de Luxembourg 2006
- Chambers, Europe 2019, described as "dynamic, pragmatic and smart with a creative approach" and clients credit him for having "thorough knowledge in all legal, financial and corporate aspects."
- Chambers, 2018, praised by clients for his "excellent technical knowledge and experience advising on cross-border taxation matters".
- Legal 500, 2019, ranked band 2 for private equity and is commended for his "brilliant international experience".
- "The criminal tax liability of the banker", ALJB, Luxembourg banking association, Larcier, 2014
- "Amendments to the Parent-Subsidiary Directive", Ace Luxembourg, Kluwer editions, 2014
- "Exchange of advance tax agreements", Ace Luxembourg, Kluwer editions, 2016
- "Criminal tax issues further to the Luxembourg tax reform", International Fiscal Association, Legitech editions, 2018
- IFE conference since 2009, various international tax matters
- Meetincs conferences 2017 and 2018, Luxembourg and international tax matters
- Finix conference 2018, international tax matters
- IBA 2016, international tax matters
- International Fiscal Association
- AMCHAM tax committee
- Tax Committees, Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry
- Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (LPEA)
January 27, 2021
October 21, 2019
Publication | November 04, 2020
Publication | October 23, 2020
Publication | August 05, 2020
Publication | July 03, 2020