Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Nathan Condoleon is a regulatory and trade compliance lawyer based in London.
Nathan's practice focuses on regulatory compliance, government investigations and risk advisory on international trade, economic sanctions laws, regulations, policy and export controls. Nathan acts for financial institutions, investment funds, owners, charterers, commodity traders and insurers advising on transactional risks, conducting risk assessments, licence applications, and due diligence matters.
Nathan was previously based in the Sydney office and is qualified to practice law in New South Wales and New York.
- Attorney at Law, admitted in New York
- Solicitor, qualified in New South Wales
- Ship Owner – advising on Russia sanctions risk in relation to the acquisition of a vessel.
- Petroleum Company – advising on Russia sanctions in relation to petroleum joint-venture operating agreement in Iraq.
- Ship Owner – advising on voyage charter involving port calls to Venezuela.
- Global Financial Institution – customs forfeiture, potential sanctions breaches and import licence application relating to import of silver.
- Financial Institution's Board of Directors – advising on Russia sanctions in relation to shareholder asset freeze targets.
- Insurer – acting in response to regulator's request for information on suspected Russia oil price cap breaches.
- Charterer – advising on facility arrangements with lenders with respect to Russia oil price cap compliance requirements.
- Commodity Trader – advising on US secondary sanctions risks and Iran in relation to proposed voyages of crude oil.
Publication | October 20, 2023
Publication | September 04, 2023
Publication | December 09, 2022