Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Sandro Cellucci is a partner in our business law group. He is recognized for his extensive background in energy and commercial law as well as in mergers and acquisitions.
Thanks to his years of experience as head of legal affairs of Canada's largest energy producer, Sandro acquired in-depth knowledge of the energy market and gained unparalleled access to the key actors in this sector, making him a strategic partner and advisor for renewable energy projects.
Drawing on over 20 years of hands-on experience, Sandro also advises Canadian and foreign corporations on complex transactions such as divestures and acquisitions, private equity and commercial contracts.
- Quebec 1998
- Finalist, general counsel of the year category, Canadian General Counsel Awards gala, 2018
- Finalist, litigation management category, Canadian General Counsel Awards gala, 2017
- Finalist, general counsel of the year category, Canadian General Counsel Awards gala, 2016
- Centraide / United Way, volunteer member of the professional firms executive committee, 2016-2018
- Centraide / United Way, guest speaker, 2016-2018