Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc
Related services and key industries
Sadhana is a dispute resolution and litigation lawyer based in Durban.
Sadhana focusses on the following areas of law:
Medical law and malpractice litigation – Sadhana is currently a part of the litigation team at Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc acting for the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health in South Africa.
Professional indemnity litigation – Sadhana has previously acted for medical practitioners and their professional indemnity insurers in respect of medico-legal civil claims and professional complaints with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
Sadhana obtained her Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of KwaZulu-Natal in 2017. She attended the practical legal training course offered by L.E.A.D and the Law Society of South Africa (now Legal Practice Council) in 2018 and passed all four board exams while completing her practical vocational training.
During her practical vocational training she published an article in the Without Prejudice legal magazine (Vol 19) titled "Children, who can consent to their medical treatment".
She was admitted as a legal practitioner of the High Court of South Africa in March 2020.
- LLB - University of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg (2017)
- Attorney qualified in the Republic of South Africa 2020
- Sadhana is part of the NRFSA team acting on behalf of the Department of Health, KwaZulu-Natal in respect of defending medical negligence claims which exceed ZAR500 million in total value.
- Sadhana has previously acted for medical professionals and their professional indemnity insurers in respect of defending medical negligence claims and professional conduct complaints.
- Without Prejudice legal magazine (Vol 19)
"Children, who can consent to their medical treatment"