Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Ben Tomasi is litigation and disputes lawyer based in Perth. He acts for energy, construction, and financial services clients in litigation and arbitration. He has appeared unled in the various courts in Western Australia and as junior counsel in the High Court of Australia.
Before joining the firm, Ben was a government lawer, where he acted for a range of government departments and instrumentalities, and Associate to the Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia.
- LL.B. (Hons), B.A, University of Western Australia (2015)
- BCL, Oxford (2020)
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2016
- High Court of Australia 2019
- Western Australian subsidiary of a multinational energy generation company – Supreme Court of Western Australia, action for breach of contract.
- Middle Eastern contractor – DIFC-LCIA, Dubai seat, defending arbitral proceedings subject to UNIDROIT principles brought by principal in relation to integrated development in Dubai.
- Range of State government entities - various courts and tribunals, conducting public law litigation and regulatory prosecutions.