Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Christy is experienced in advising financial institutions and corporate clients on debt and equity capital markets transactions. Prior to joining the firm, she worked at a leading US law firm in Hong Kong. Christy is a native speaker in Cantonese and fluent in Mandarin.
- Debt capital markets: providing legal services to managers, investment-grade and non-investment grade issuers in bond issuance, including China Shandong Hi-Speed Financial Group, CSC Financial, Inner Mongolia Yili, China Evergrande Group, AVIC Capital, New Oriental Education, Xi'an Aerospace, Golden Wheel Tiandi, Logan Properties, Redco Properties, Fantasia Holdings Group, Shuifa Group, Guorui Properties, Red Star Macalline and Fujian Yango Group.
- MTN programs: Bangkok Bank and Temasek Financial.
- Cash tender offers : SOCAM Development and Envision Energy.
- Hong Kong IPOs : Tongdao Liepin and CStone Pharmaceuticals.
- Hong Kong listing rules compliance: Compliance advice to Hong Kong-listed companies in the TMT, vehicle sales and mining sectors.
- Top-up placing: China Yongda.
- US spin-offs: VF Corporation/Kontoor Brands.
- Mandarin Chinese