Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Related services and key industries
Amnah AlYousif is a banking and finance lawyer based in Dubai.
Amnah focuses on a range of areas, including general banking transactions, project finance and Islamic finance.
Prior to joining us, Amnah trained in the London and Dubai offices of a top international law firm. She is a native Arabic speaker.
LLB (Hons), University of Manchester, 2015
LLM in International Business Law, King's College London.
- Admitted as a solicitor England and Wales 2019
- A syndicate of banks - in relation to their rights under an AED 1.7bn murabaha financing facility following a payment default and assisted and advised on restructuring and enforcement strategies.
- The lenders - on the US$373.4m project financing of a mall, hotel and residential complex in Bahrain involving six banks.
- The lender - on the AED330m financing of the development of a hotel in Ras Al Khaimah.
- The lender - on the AED200m financing of the fit-out and purchase of equipment for a new hospital in Mirdif.
- The lender - on a US$40m secured term loan facility to a Qatar-based supermarket.
- The borrower - on a US$170m unsecured term loan facility.
- The borrower - on the conversion of a US$450m club loan into bilateral loans.
- On a US$50m unsecured term loan facility.
- On a US$80m senior unsecured term loan facility.
- On the issuance of The Islamic Development Bank's five-year EUR50m 0.385 percent trust certificates, due 2024. First Abu Dhabi Bank acted as sole arranger and lead manager on this issuance.
- On the issuance of The Islamic Development Bank's five-year US$1.5bn 2.843 percent trust certificates, due 2024. Crédit Agricole CIB, Emirates NBD Capital, First Abu Dhabi Bank, GIB, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Natixis and Standard Chartered Bank acted as joint bookrunners and joint lead managers.
- On the issuance of Qatar International Islamic Bank's (Q.P.S.C.) five-year US$500m 4.264 percent trust certificates, due 2024. Al Khalij Commercial Bank (al khaliji) P.Q.S.C., Barclays Bank PLC, Barwa Bank Q.S.C., Boubyan Bank K.S.C.P., Maybank Investment Bank Berhad, QNB Capital LLC and Standard Chartered Bank acted as joint lead managers.