Norton Rose Fulbright Studio Legale
Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Capital markets
- Corporate governance
- Private equity and venture capital
Fabrizio Zecca is a corporate lawyer based in our Milan office.
His focus is M&A, private equity and venture capital. He has extensive experience in negotiations concerning the acquisition or sale of shareholdings and undertakings, mergers, corporate governance and commercial agreements. His clients include investment funds and industrial corporations of all types and sizes, including listed companies. He has niche experience advising start-up companies operating in the fashion industry, the food sector and the e-commerce sector on corporate and commercial matters.
Prior to joining us, he worked for an Italian law firm and prior still, he worked as the Senior Legal Counsel of a listed company.
- Law degree, magna cum laude, University of Lecce, 2003.
- PhD, Company Law, LUISS University of Rome, 2010.
- Avvocato, qualified in Italy 2006
- Assistant lecturer, Commercial and Bankruptcy Law, University of Salento, Faculty of Law (2004-2010).
- Assistant lecturer, Commercial and Bankruptcy Law, University of Rome "Roma Tre", Faculty of Economics, (2006-2010).