Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Jessica Jacaj is a real estate lawyer based in Melbourne.
Jessica has a particular focus on large value transactions and leasing as well as extensive experience. She has acted in a broad area of property transactions for private, government and commercial clients in connection to commercial, industrial, retail, residential and off the plan developments.
Jessica has a passion for handling complex transactions and aims to provide process driven legal services, which are both commercial and practical. Her clients in this space include Blackstone and American Towers, whom she regularly advises.
- Masters of Law (majoring in Property Law) (2021-present)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice - College of Law (2017-2018)
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Global Studies - Australian Catholic University (2013-2017)
- Supreme Court of Victoria 2018
- High Court of Australia 2018
- Lawyers Weekly - 30 under 30 Finalist in Real Estate (2021)
- "Electronic Lodgement of Residual Documents: If you can't do it by s104, it can't be done" at Law Institute of Victoria Property Law Conference, 2021
- "'Just because it's standard practice doesn't make it right' at Law Institute of Victoria Property Law Conference, 2021
- Victorian Women Lawyers
- Networking Committee Member
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Property Committee Member
- Leasing Committee Member