Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Emmanuel Awele is a results-oriented business analyst professional with over six years of active experience in delivering IT projects in various business initiatives. He has effectively built and maintained communication lines with business stakeholders, project managers, developers, QA analysts, management, vendors, customers, peers, and teams in both technical and business environments due to a great blend of proven leadership, bilingual (French) communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Business Foundations Program, Wharton Business School – University of Pennsylvania, 2021
- CS50's Computer Science for Business Professionals, Harvard University, 2021
- Certified Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Alliance, 2020
- Business Analysis Comprehensive Plus Course, Techno Canada Centre for Excellence, 2018
- Business Analysis, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing Course, Leadlight Technologies, 2016