Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
Teerin Vanikieti is a corporate and M&A lawyer based in Bangkok.
New York and Thai qualified, Teerin has over 15 years' experience advising on complex transactions throughout south-east Asia.
Teerin has extensive experience advising businesses on matters related to mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and a diverse array of corporate and commercial contracts.
She also advises clients on numerous global complex and high-profile transactions across multiple sectors including technology, biotechnology, energy, projects, financial services, food and beverages and hospitality.
Additionally, Teerin possesses a comprehensive understanding of key legal areas including competition, employment, and data privacy laws.
- Master of Laws, Harvard Law School, USA (with High Pass in M&A)
- Bachelor of Laws, Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (First Class Honors)
- Attorney at law, admitted in Thailand
- Attorney at law, admitted in New York
- Gurin Energy Pte. Limited - on the joint venture in three special purpose vehicles in Thailand with its partner WHA Utilities and Power Public Company Limited in relation to the development and operation of solar farm projects in Ratchaburi Province and Kanchanaburi Province with a total capacity of 128.63 MW and a total project investment value of approximately USD 110.5 million.
- Thailand's leading energy company - in relation to its proposed joint venture investment with a total project equity value of approximately USD 224 million in relation to the development of over 3,000 MW LNG power project in Vietnam.
- Singapore-headquartered renewable energy developer - in relation to the proposed acquisition of a significant direct and indirect equity interest in and the potential launch of a mandatory tender offer for an acquisition of majority equity interest in a Thai listed company which owns and operates a portfolio of renewable projects in Thailand and Japan for a total consideration of approximately USD 100 million.
- Global fashion retail company - in relation to the proposed disposal of a significant stake in the business operating with over 250 stores and revenues of approximately USD 600 million in the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf.
- Hinduja Global Solutions Limited - on the sale of its healthcare solutions business to Baring Private Equity Asia, in a transaction valued at approximately USD1.2 billion.
- Unicharm Corporation - in connection with its USD530 million multi-jurisdictional acquisition of DSG Group in South-East Asia, involving major transactions in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.*
- BBGI Public Company Limited, a subsidiary of Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited - in connection with its USD25 million series B financing in Manus Bio Inc., a biotechnology startup based in Massachusetts, USA and a joint venture in WIN Ingredients Co., Ltd, a manufacturer and distributor of high value natural ingredients in Southeast Asia with Manus Bio Inc.
- Danaher Corporation - on its various corporate reorganization projects globally, including, India, Thailand, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Korea, USA, Germany, Denmark, England and Belgium.
- PT Adaro Energy Tbk - on its proposed acquisition of a majority equity interest in a power company operating three coal-fired (over 2,000MW) power plants in Indonesia.*
- One of the world's highest valued Fintech company, an affiliate of a top Chinese multinational conglomerate specializing in e-commerce and technology - in relation to its investment into South-East Asia involving a Fintech business.
Thailand Rising Stars 2023, Asian Legal Business
Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
- Visiting Lecturer in Competition Law and M&A course and Panelist on Career Guidance for Graduates
Faculty of Law, Thammasat University, Bangkok
- Visiting Lecturer in English Program, M&A and Joint Ventures course
Panelist, In-House Congress, Bangkok
- Panelist on Women in Law discussion
Publication | September 06, 2023
Publication | July 25, 2023
Publication | July 11, 2023