Mohammed Al-Ghamdi Law Firm - In Association with Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP*
Related services and key industries
Naif Nejer Al-Otaibi joined the Riyadh office of Norton Rose Fulbright in 2008 as an associate.
His practice focuses on employment and labor, litigations, commercial disputes. He advises national and international companies on the labor law, employment, court proceedings, potential claims, dispute resolution and amicable settlement negotiations.
He also has an ample experience and proficient practice in corporate matters. He has a background in commercial activities, including: licensing, reviewing commercial contracts, and providing assistance to the Saudi courts and government legislations.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Al-Otaibi was an Assistant to the Managing Director of a manufacturing company in Khobar.
BA, General Law Studies, Jordan University, 2006
- Saudi Arabia
- Represented an international company in Saudi Arabia in labor cases involving employees' claims for damages, wrongful termination and non-payment of salaries and benefits.
- Representation of major U.S., U.K. and European clients in disputes involving labor matters, agency and other commercial matters.
- Represents an international company in Saudi Arabia in more than 40 simultaneous labor cases involving employees' claims for damages, wrongful termination and non-payment of salaries and benefits.
- Represents an international oilfield services company on multiple labor cases and investigation on employment issues.
- Represents a global pharmaceutical company in a labor case.
- Provide a training course regarding the new labor law.
- Lead counsel on construction contract claims for a major beverage company
- Lead counsel for a major medical equipment company for a dispute with a customer
- Advising on commercial activities, including: licensing, reviewing commercial contracts.
- Advising on regulatory issues related to licensing and operations in Saudi Arabia, including obtaining foreign investment licenses for manufacturers, service companies and trading companies
- Advising Saudi Arabian joint stock companies and limited liability companies on corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, share transfers, and joint venture activities.
- Provided legal assistance to an international airline company in a lawsuit filed by the appointed travel agent in Saudi Arabia.
- Represented an international company in a lawsuit before the Board of Grievances in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for compensation claims by a previously terminated distributor.
- Represented a company in Saudi Arabia in a claim entered into contract with a telecommunications company as joint contractors for the supply of software, hardware and services.
- Represented an American multinational conglomerate corporation in a dispute with a pipe coating company in Saudi Arabia having a claim of USD 2.6 million.