Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Steve Goff joined Norton Rose Fulbright's New York office as an associate in September 2015. His practice focuses on finance, with an emphasis on transportation finance, secured lending transactions and corporate matters.
JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 2015
BA, History, University of Rochester, 2008
While in law school, Steve was a member of the Virginia Law & Business Review. Prior to that, he worked as a paralegal for Fulbright & Jaworski LLP in New York from July 2008 to February 2012.
- New York State Bar
- Foreign airline in connection with its $312,537,550 secured financing of a portfolio of 33 aircraft (registered in and leased/interchanged into 8 separate jurisdictions)
- Foreign airline and related affiliates in connection with numerous subleases and interchange agreements across multiple jurisdictions
- Large hospital management company in connection with $3.45 billion senior secured credit facility
- Major international leasing company in connection with the purchase, sale, leasing and financing of its aircraft
- Foreign airline in connection with its $150,000,000 secured financing of two (2) Boeing 787-8 aircraft
- Technology company in connection with a $100,000,000 term loan and $400,000,000 revolving loan commitment
- Major international airline in connection with novations pursuant to its operating leases
- Leasing companies and foreign airline in connection with U.S. Export Import Bank financings
- Co-author, "10 Things to Know about leasing and financing aircraft in the US," Norton Rose Fulbright Legal Update, December 2015