Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Megan Roberts joined the firm in 2012. Since joining the firm, she has advised clients in a variety of complex commercial disputes in state, federal and arbitral forums. Her practice encompasses a wide range of matters involving contract disputes, financial institution work, insurance defense and coverage matters, and construction law. Her clients include companies from the banking, insurance, energy, construction, and oilfield services industries. She also assists clients in conducting internal investigations and in responding to regulatory inquiries.
JD, honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 2012
BSBA, Marketing and Political Science, Washington University in St. Louis, 2009
While in law school, Megan was managing editor of The Review of Litigation and president of Law Students for the Arts.
Megan was admitted to practice law in Texas in 2012. She is also admitted to practice in the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas.
- Texas State Bar
- "Incentivizing Safety in the Dietary Supplement Industry," The Review of Litigation, 2012
- "Solid Waste," Texas Environmental Law Journal, 2011
- Board of Directors for TALA (Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts)
- The State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Junior Achievement of Dallas, Inc., Volunteer Teacher