Andrew Allen Yeh
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Andrew Allen YehvCard
Related services and key industries
Andrew Yeh joined Norton Rose Fulbright's Houston office in September 2015. As a member of the firm's employment and labor group, his practice focuses on assisting employers and their management personnel with a variety of day-to-day legal issues.
He also represents clients in a variety of employment disputes, including the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Texas Labor Code, and similar federal and state statutes and regulations.
JD, with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 2015
BA, Econ-Accounting and Literature, Claremont McKenna College, 2011
- Texas State Bar
- Second chair of a trial team that obtained a take-nothing judgment in a multi-plaintiff FLSA and New York Labor Law ("NYLL") arbitration involving claims that the employees were forced to work off the clock.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment in favor of an oil and gas company involving claims of race discrimination and retaliation under Title VII.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment in favor of an oil and gas company involving claims for improper denial of benefits under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act ("ERISA").
- Represented employers before federal and state agencies, such as the EEOC and the Texas Workforce Commission, including investigating and drafting position statements in response to EEOC Charges.
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, 2019-2020, Director
- Houston Bar Association, LegalLines Committee Co-Chair
- Houston Bar Association, 2019-2021 Ambassador
- University of Texas Houston Young Alumni Steering Committee, Member