Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Shuangqi "Joy" Wang is an associate in the intellectual property group of Norton Rose Fulbright's Minneapolis office. Her practice focuses on trademark law and branding, copyrights, and general intellectual property matters. She joined Norton Rose Fulbright after clerking for the Honorable Justice Natalie E. Hudson on the Minnesota Supreme Court.
- MPH, Environmental Health, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, 2016
- J.D., cum laude, University of Minnesota, 2016
- BA, magna cum laude, Sociology/Anthropology, Communications minor, Denison University, 2012
While in law school, Joy was a research assistant for the Robina Institute of Criminal Law and Criminal Justice, a student director for the Federal Immigration Litigation Clinic, a student instructor for the Legal Writing and Skills program, and a student ambassador at the Admissions Office. She received the law school's 2016 Human Rights Award upon graduation for her work as President of the Amnesty International Legal Support Network, a Humphrey Human Rights Student Advisor, and a recipient of the Upper Midwest Human Rights Fellowship for which she interned at the International Criminal Tribunal of Rwanda for one summer.
As a joint degree student, Joy served as the Teaching Assistant for Environmental and Occupational Policy at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health. She was also part of the team that won the 2016 Emory International Global Health Case Competition Honorary Mention and Participant's Choice awards, and first place at the 2016 UMN Global Health Competition.
- Minnesota State Bar
- "International Law Students Job Panel," University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, April 12, 2017
- "International JD Job Search Club," University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, October 29, 2015
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Advisory Board of the University of Minnesota Law School Joint Degree Program
- Mandarin Chinese