Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Ben Grayson's practice involves the representation of developers, lenders and investors in the financing and development of infrastructure projects, with a focus in renewable energy.
JD, Duke University School of Law, 2017
BA, University of Michigan, 2014
In law school, Ben was a member of the Duke Energy Law Society and the Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum. He was a legal extern for the International Finance Corporation (World Bank Group).
- New York State Bar
- Representing Clearway Energy Group in the negotiation of corporate power purchase agreements for US wind and solar projects.
- Representing the developer and sponsor in the tax equity financing of a 338 MW wind project located in Lynn County and Garza County, Texas.
- Representing Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners as developer and sponsor in the construction, development and tax equity financing of the 58 MW Sage solar project located in Rich County, Utah.
- Represented Lincoln Clean Energy as developer and sponsor in the tax equity financing of the 184 MW Lockett Wind project located in Wilbarger County, Texas.
- Represented the lenders in the construction loan financing of a 3.4 MW biogas facility in Trenton, New Jersey.
- Represented the lender on a construction revolving credit facility to finance utility scale, commercial scale and residential solar projects.
- Represented the Overseas Private Investment Corporation as senior lender to three 50 MW wind farms under development in Province of Sindh, Pakistan.
- "Electric Vehicle Charging: Recent Developments in the United States," Project Finance Blog, April, 2019.
- "Opportunity: electric vehicle charging infrastructure," Project Finance Newswire, August 2018.
- Contributor, "Financing Smart, Sustainable Cities," Norton Rose Fulbright, April 2018.
- "The Green Bank Value Proposition," Project Finance Newswire, April 2018.
- Contributor, "Unlocking the Blockchain: Digitizing the Energy Value Chain - Chapter 4," Norton Rose Fulbright, March 2018.
Publication | August 9, 2018
Publication | April 2018
Publication | April 10, 2018